Funded by FedDev Ontario and delivered through the Accelerator Centre in partnership with Laurier’s Schlegel Centre for Entrepreneurship , AC JumpStart provides early stage startups with the seed capital, mentorship and market-readiness tools needed to build their ventures.
A select number of grants are reserved exclusively for members of the Laurier community.
Please review the
Deadline for Applications:
May 9, 2016 at 5:00pm
The Laurier Startup Fund is a student-run investment fund.
The startup fund only considers funding startups that come to it through GTAN or the MaRS IAF . Laurier startups must go through these to be considered.
About AC JumpStart Funding
The program delivers substantial entrepreneurial advantage through:
- $30,000 in seed capital (grant);
- Mentorship from experts in areas relevant to their venture;
- Access to market research;
- Invaluable connections to prospective investors.
- A limited number of grants are available in each round
- Applications are evaluated on a competitive basis
- If you are not approved, you may apply again in the next round
- SmartStart funding and JumpStart funding cannot both be awarded to a company.
- Employees and their families including individuals with a contractual work arrangement with any of the educational institutions involved are not eligible.