The Laurier Innovation & Technology Club and ACCESS U Laurier have come together for the second year of collaboration to present a community case challenge.
The case challenge will be focused on education and creating a stronger environment for students globally. As the social impact sector is often belittled for a lack of large-scale initiatives and information sharing, this workshop allows the leaders of tomorrow to collaborate around an important topic.
The goal is to stir your imagination, vision and action-planning strategies. Leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow, come prepared and motivated to make change.
How it works?
- Guest speaker will kick-off the workshop
- Each organization will present their initiatives & case challenge
- Attendees break off into mini groups and have 1 hour to complete the challenge
- Maximum 3-minute pitches to panel of judges
- Group with the most feasible and creative plan wins prize
- Food and drinks will be served
The Event is happening on January 28th from 7:00-9:30pm in the Student
Leadership Centre (SLC) located in the 24 lounge.