The Queen’s Entrepreneurs’ Competition, in its 26th year, is the largest undergraduate entrepreneurship competition in Canada. It is held annually in Kingston, Ontario, in a Dragon’s Den style competition where highly regarded industry executives act as judges and mentors. Notable judges from previous years include Grant Rasmussen, Past President and CEO of UBS Wealth Management, and Bryan Pearson, President and CEO of LoyaltyOne. A grand prize of $15,000 is given out to the winner, with $25,000 given out in total prize/seed money!
Key Rules and Details
- To Qualify for the Top 18 competitors during the final weekend, a business plan must be submitted. For details on the business plan requirements please see page 9 & 10 of the competitor package
- Competitors must be undergraduate students or recent 2013 graduates from an undergraduate program and can be from any faculty
- Each team must be a maximum of four students.
- Business plan must be received electronically by 11:59 PM EST October 25, 2013 to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The final weekend will be on the weekend of January 19th 2014 (Date is Tentative)
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com